miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

A step back to move forward

At this point I should be in a plane, but instead, I will soon be in a car.
Many of you should be wondering why I haven't caught my plane to Slovenia. There's no crisis of love, no regrets or anything like that. On the one hand, it's just  a delay in the delivery date of our new apartment in Ljublijana and, on the other hand, I have to try to get my driving license here in Spain, so we believe that the most appropriate and economic is to delay my arrival in Slovenia till 2nd of June. So we won't have to spend almost a month in Zrece, a small village (really, really small) where Darko's parents live, and he can feel free to do whatever he wants without worrying about me and my communication problems,  (first days will be intense for him!) and I can go and get my driver's license

....besides there's nothing wrong with having "single-holidays" before starting a brand new life together, isn't it?;)




1 comentario: