viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

A handmade present

Last January Darko's grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage. We had a great time in the "slovenian style": a lot of food, accordion music and everybody dancing. I must say that first time I went to a celebration in this country, I was reluctant to dance and get involved, but I just realizaed that is better to mingle with the crowd and go unnoticed. And at the end, you are also having fun... =)

Here we are:



A few months after the party, Darko's granny wanted to give a photo of the event to all the guest, so I decided to add a personal touch and give them a "little handmde present".




60 years with someone must be something great, I guess... probably is like you are not two people anymore, and you feel the other as part of your body and soul. Well, I also see it as a challenge, specially nowadays. Anyway, that was a big thing! That's why the also show up in the local magazine! And Darko too!!



 I wish them many years of hapiness!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario