lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Good Bye, se vidiva kmalu ljubi!

This week Darko is in Slovenija. He'll come back next week, so we have a few days of "singleness".
On friday we went to an atypical bar to celebrate our "separation". It's a place called 2D2DSpuma located near Maragall metro station. And I've said "atypical" because they have sooooooooooo many beers!! Even I felt a little bit out of place: I don't like beer too much, I don't drink and I don't understand anything about beers. Anyway, we went there also to taste their "famous" patatas bravas and also because Darko does like beer (besides he ate an hamburger).
It's good to have a few days for myself, but I have to confess that I can't sleep too good at night without Darko...

And Finally I want to apologize: my lovely friend Laura is angry on me because I wrote about arepas in the first post of the blog and I didn't mention that first (and second) time I ate arepas was with her, actually I tasted homemade arepas in Tenerife and also she cooked for some friends here in Barcelona... so, Laura, It's true, you were my "arepa discoverer"... I don't know what a hell are you doing in Bali, but I hope you are having a great time there!!

  The funniest thing is that they just have an small coffee machine hidden between thousand of bottles of beer. (Sorry, the picture is blurry!)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario